Subscribe to The Dominium Observer Newsletter!
Email address is required
Invalid email address
Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription.
Oops! You're already subscribed.
Well (in a move that probably won’t encourage much in the way of sympathy!) I have moved to the Microsoft Surface Book for my mobile Windows development. I’ve scoured the current flotilla of laptops available today, and frankly, the MSB… Read More »
Due to having no laptop 🙁 this past week, I decided to do some research on Physically Based Rendering. I’d been planning to tackle something along these lines since I first created 666’s material system back in 2003. Back then,… Read More »
A dull, keep-alive post I’m afraid… The past couple of weeks has seen me close in on zero know bugs… But rats, I got stymied by the third from last! The innocuously titled bug ‘Vessel mounts no longer orient correctly.’… Read More »
Whilst it’s been a dry news month – I’ve been busy behind the scenes… Thanks to my offline Redmine workflow, I’ve busted an amazing 24 bugs this month, and logged an incredible 38.58 hours! That’s a full working week on… Read More »
After the 34th Windows 10 graphics driver crash today (alas, I kid you not) I decided to ‘hope’ and check the Intel website for any possible sign of a fixed Intel HD 5000 Graphics Driver. I was not disappointed. In… Read More »
Development wise? Nothing new. Bug wise – there are far fewer than the last post 🙂 I think at the close of the last blog post – there were 35 open bugs, at the time of writing this one –… Read More »
I’ve been smashing bugs of late, focusing entirely on the scene management system with a view to removing all the wrinkles and glitches that have accumulated around scene transitions. In more meaningful language – making sure the Autopilot / Linear… Read More »
It’s been a fairly busy few weeks since the last post, and you may be disappointed to hear it’s not ‘all about Dom’ either. The great ‘Project Management Housekeeping‘ exercise led me to check up on the status of my… Read More »
After a gruelling exercise, I have reworked the MVP into a ‘multi-part BVP’… I shall explain. First, I defined a new release version for Dominium, v0.5.0 – Episode 0, Barely Viable Product, which is as follows; Barely Viable Product Razor… Read More »
Well, by and large my great ‘2016 Administerial Redmine Project House Keeping Event’ is now over. All of the principal Trello tasks are now nestled happily(ish) in my Redmine instance. I’ve yet to go through and sort out the sub-tasks,… Read More »